Law Enforcement Professionals
This Communication Boot Camp is specifically geared for the law enforcement professional with individualized, focused training that will help participants improve their communication skills in various situations like impromptu speaking, formal presentations and testimony.
- Learn techniques that can help you provide a fluent, confident and professional testimony.
- Maybe you know what you want to say but are not comfortable with your delivery when you experience nervousness?
- Have little time to prepare a few words in front of a crowd?
- Want to ensure you are not tripping on your words? Especially when your testimony could influence an important case?
- Learn techniques to organize your thoughts quickly and on-the-spot.
Participants will learn:
- How to utilize effective body language to increase trust and likability
- How to think ‘on your feet’ and prepare for the impromptu communication situations
- How to deliver a confident testimony which could deter undesirable cross examination
- How to anticipate questions from the defense and prepare succinct answers
- Best practices for rehearsing your material in the most effective manner, especially when pressed for time
- How to implement well-researched communication techniques during situations that are common in law enforcement, to increase impact, credibility and influence
SEATING is limited! First come, first serve.
When is the next Communication Boot Camp?
Communication Boot Camp registration is temporarily paused for 2023. If you are looking for individual coaching or group training, please text/email Meg at 331-218-1783 or meg @ megbucaro.com
Small tweaks can make a big difference in communicating effectively!
Whether it is your testimony, a last minute speech which leaves you feeling ill- prepared, or a simple response to a call where you’d like to improve how you present yourself, this boot camp will provide a quick boost to your communication skills!
Meg Bucaro is a communication expert who works with law enforcement officers, attorneys, as well as clients in the healthcare, education and business who seek to improve the effectiveness of their communication skills. Meg is on faculty in the Communication Studies Department at Elgin Community College and has taught in higher education since 2001. She speaks professionally on how communication skills increase or decrease trust and likability in any industry. She is an active member of the National Speakers Association and President of the Illinois Chapter of the National Speakers Association.
Meg shares her expertise in this boot camp specifically customized for law enforcement officers who want to increase their influence through enhanced communication skills.
Questions? Call, text or email Meg 331-218-1783 or meg @ megbucaro.com. or just reach out here.