Might your communication skills benefit from a quick refresher? This Communication Boot Camp is specifically geared for the law enforcement professional with individualized, focused training that will help participants improve their public speaking skills in various situations like impromptu speaking, formal presentations and testimony.
- Would you like to learn techniques that can help you provide a fluent, confident and professional testimony?
- Maybe you know what you want to say but are not comfortable with your delivery when you experience nervousness?
- Have little time to prepare a few words in front of a crowd?
- Want to ensure you are not tripping on your words? Especially when your testimony could influence an important case?
Participants will learn:
- How to create well thought out answers to basic questions, which will help position you as confident, calm and prepared.
- How to anticipate questions from the defense and prepare succinct answers.
- What NOT to wear or say, when you want to appear confident and believable.
- How to present yourself via body language to show your credibility.
- Best practices for rehearsing your material in the most effective manner.
- How to calm any nerves before and during testimony.
- How to adjust your body language to communicate for maximum impact.
- How to speak with the right amount of vocal variation for any given communication situation.
- How to speak to a group of people fluently with little preparation.
SEATING is limited! First come, first serve!
Communication Boot Camp to be held:
Friday, June 2, 2017 9:30am-12pm @ 11 Douglas Ave, Elgin, IL (Second Floor- Conference Room).
Registration fee is $199, however early birds will enjoy a $20 discount ($179) if registered by May 15. Claim your seat now! (For groups of 10 or more, please email for group rate information at email@example.com.)
Take Control of your Communication Skills!
Whether it is your testimony, a last minute speech which leaves you ill- prepared, or a simple response to a call where you just want to improve how you present yourself, this boot camp will provide a quick boost to your skills!
Meg Bucaro is a communication expert who has worked with law enforcement and other court case witnesses as well as other professional clients in her communication coaching business. Meg is on faculty in the Communication Studies department at Elgin Community College, has taught at McHenry County College and Northern Illinois University. She has been speaking professionally, on the topics of communicating with confidence and women’s empowerment, for the past eight years and is a member of the National Speakers Association.
Meg shares her expertise in this boot camp specifically customized for law enforcement officers who want to improve their public speaking skills!
Questions? Call, text or email Meg at 847. 691. 8119 or firstname.lastname@example.org.