Law Enforcement Professionals
This Communication Boot Camp is specifically geared for the law enforcement professional with individualized, focused training that will help participants improve their communication skills in various situations like impromptu speaking, formal presentations and testimony.
- Learn techniques that can help you provide a fluent, confident and professional testimony.
- Maybe you know what you want to say but are not comfortable with your delivery when you experience nervousness?
- Have little time to prepare a few words in front of a crowd?
- Want to ensure you are not tripping on your words? Especially when your testimony could influence an important case?
- Learn techniques to organize your thoughts quickly and on-the-spot.
Participants will learn:
- How to utilize effective body language to build rapport, especially when de-escalation is desirable
- How to think ‘on your feet’ and prepare for the impromptu communication situations
- How to deliver a confident testimony which could deter undesirable cross examination
- How to anticipate questions from the defense and prepare succinct answers
- Best practices for rehearsing your material in the most effective manner, especially when pressed for time
- How to implement well-researched communication techniques during situations that are common in law enforcement, to ensure maximum effectiveness
SEATING is limited! First come, first serve!
Communication Boot Camp to be held:
Friday, February 23, 2018, 9:00am-12pm @ 11 Douglas Ave, Elgin, IL (Second Floor- Conference Room). Registration fee is $235. Claim your seat now! (For groups of 10 or more, please email email@example.com.)
Take Control of your Communication Skills!
Whether it is your testimony, a last minute speech which leaves you feeling ill- prepared, or a simple response to a call where you’d like to improve how you present yourself, this boot camp will provide a quick boost to your communication skills!
Meg Bucaro is a communication expert who works with law enforcement officers, assistant state’s attorneys, as well as clients in the healthcare, education and business fields who want to improve the effectiveness of their communication skills. Meg is on faculty in the Communication Studies Department at Elgin Community College and has been speaking professionally, on the topics of communicating with confidence and women’s empowerment, for the past eight years. She is an active member of the National Speakers Association.
Meg shares her expertise in this boot camp specifically customized for law enforcement officers who want to improve the effectiveness of their communication skills.
Questions? Call, text or email Meg at 847. 691. 8119 or firstname.lastname@example.org.